1. If you have cold or flu symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, runny nose, sore throat etc) - please make a virtual appointment first to talk to a doctor.
2. If you have been asked to come in for an examination and have respiratory symptoms, please inform our staff immediately upon arrival.
3. Medical face masks are still required for all patients, visitors, and staff.
4. In order to limit the number of people in our waiting room, please come alone or bring only 1 companion if you require assistance.
5. Please sanitize your hands as you enter and leave the clinic space, and respect others' personal space.
Due to physician shortage, our public / "walk-in" clinic has unfortunately had to close.
We apologize for the inconvenience.